Monday, July 17, 2017

One Year Away



We are about one year away from my wedding. And like all brides, I really want to look and feel my best. Because of time, I know I probably will not reach my goal of 175. But I can try to get as close to my goal as possible. I am finding as I lose, I feel more and more like the person I was before I put this fat suit on. I know people say I should love myself for who I am and not care about what I look like on the outside. Even though I appreciate those words, I remember what it is like to not carry around so much extra weight. I remember being able to do a cartwheel and I want to do that again.

Well, I am back on track and down to 318.4 pounds! Eating right and increasing my activity did the trick, but it’s starting to get hard again and it’s time to really put in the effort that is necessary to feel good and live a healthy lifestyle.

This week’s goal is to head out to Gold Bug Park and get back on the trail that pushes me to my limits. I also think that a meal plan would really help keep me from grazing. Finally, to increase my water intake and decrease my diet soda intake. I am currently drinking about 32 oz of water and about 80 ounces of diet soda and my body is feeling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment