Monday, July 17, 2017

This is Going to Sound Crazy...

This is going to sound crazy, but the fat girl in me is very loud this morning. Lots of “I don’t want to” and “maybe you are not ready for heavy exercise.” I never realized how loud that “voice” could be.




One of this week’s goal is to get back on the Gold Bug Park trail. The park gates open at 8 AM. Today I am hiking the Vulture Claim Trail starting with the stairs leading up to Priest Mine. There are about a billion steps that I have to climb to get to the top. The trail isn’t very long, only about a half a mile, but its a half of a mile up and then down a huge hill. I loved the climb a few years ago when I would go every day.




Fortunately, I am not as out of shape as I had thought. I climbed those steps like a champ and continued on to the top and back down the back side of the trail.








My meal plan went over really well. My Blackberry Overnight oats recipe needs a little work. It’s good and very filling, but it’s lacking something. The low-fat Tzatziki sauce I made went well with my chicken at lunch. And for dinner, Kyle made my favorite turkey-loaf. I am working on adding the recipes.


That's enough for today. Goodnight everyone! Don't forget to follow me!



No comments:

Post a Comment