Friday, July 21, 2017

Wednesday was a Full Day



Wednesday was a very full day and I was not able to post my July 19th’s progression that day. But that's ok, there will probably be more days like Wednesday again. If I let every full day stop me, I would never reach any of my goals.

Wednesday was also was auction day. On top of my hike, I walked from locker to locker at a storage facility for an auction. Everyone always asks me if it’s really like what you see on tv. The rules and everything are the same. The dramatic music and the arguments are not there. The facilities, auctioneers, and the bidders are all very professional and nice. When you go to auction as much as we do, you start to recognize faces.

I am proud to say that I had stayed on track with my meal plan. This morning, not so much. While I haven't eaten anything today outside my plan, I did forget to make up my over night oats last night. So what do you do when you need an alternative for something like that. While I could make the oatmeal on the stove, it’s the middle of summer and I rather prefer my hot oats when it’s a bit colder. This morning a bowl of Greek yogurt and some honey drizzled on top will have to be a substitute the lack of oats. Had a salad at lunch and then Kyle’s modified taco bake for dinner. 

I am not going to lie, it takes a bit of self-motivation to keep going on a weight loss journey. But you have to remember your goals and stay on track as best as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment