Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Coffee Banana Smoothie

The Healthy Coffee Banana Smoothie.

It has a slight coffee flavor but according to my sister, I brew weak coffee, so that might have something to do with it. If you want your coffee smoothie to taste like coffee, use a stronger brew. I could immediately taste the cinnamon and nutmeg, reminding me a little of Christmas. It’s creamy and cold I think this would be a great refreshment for those hot summer months.


Healthy Coffee Banana Smoothie

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup brewed coffee and chilled
  • 1 bananas
  • 1 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
  • 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
  • 2 tsps honey (or agave nectar)
  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp grated nutmeg
  • 6 ice cubes
Then just add to blender and let the blades do the work. I would also like to note that I used Chia seeds instead oflax seeded.

No comments:

Post a Comment