Sunday, January 22, 2017

Week 3






I wasn't very serious about weight loss this week. I didn't really loose anything, I didn't count my calories, and I didn't exercise. My sister, Drea, want's to do a walking challenge this week with our Fitbit's. It's called the Workweek Hustle and it starts Monday and ends Friday. I am not looking to beat her in this challenge, I am looking to simply keep up. She works on her feet most of the day so if I can keep up, I will feel pretty positive.





Kyle has been my biggest supporter. He is always trying to find ways to turn our favorite foods healthy. Like the turkey meatloaf, we had this week. Not only has the beef been replaced with turkey, but he adds zucchini as a filler instead of breadcrumbs. I’ll post the recipe this Wednesday in the recipe section.


I really like Fitness Blender. They have tons of fitness videos for all levels you can watch for free. There are workout plans you can take advantage of for a small fee. Unfortunately, the tablet I use to play my workout videos on does not support the FitnessBlender.com app. I can, however, watch them on Youtube. This is where I found the video that I feel is a good challenge for my weight and level of ability. It’s low-impact with no jumping making it easy on my joints and it's challenging enough that I struggle to get through the first 15 minutes of the workout.



So I have been having a hard time getting myself together and actually working toward my weight loss goals. I think I need to set myself some weekly goals. since I am getting back to the basics, I don’t think I need to start at square one, but I do need to refocus on calorie recording/counting. it’s a big part of why I am still above 300. So this week I want to focus on counting and recording every bite I put in my mouth and stay at or below 2000 calories a day.  

That's it for this week. Please be sure to subscribe so you never miss an update. I am also going to try to put out a new recipe every Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment