Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Week 4




My sister and I discovered how to challenge each other in steps using our Fitbit's. Turns out, my sister walks a lot more than I do working at the senior day care center. But we have used it as a good starting point to encourage each other to continue to improve ourselves. I am also learning that I can not take it too competitive or else I run the risk of pushing myself too hard and irritate my fasciitis. But I lost a pound this last week and I am getting better at remembering to record all of my meals. The evening are still hard for me because I have a household to care for and with Elizabeth being sick I am short an extra set of eyes on my Grandmother. My elliptical has helped add steps when I am having a hard time walking naturally.

I have also found a new passion for gardening. And with the weather so nice this last week, I have found myself out raking leaves and taking stock of what space I have for planting. We are still a few weeks out for any real gardening, but it was nice to get out in the fresh air and do some physical labor.

My goals for this week is to continue working on logging food and staying within my caloric intake of 2000 calories a day.

Weight for January 29 2017 = 334.4 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment